• Saying “Thank You”

Posted by danielle-dani-liptak on April 1, 2021 at 11:50 am

I have some friends that go above and beyond when it comes to my disability. Every day people can do things to help me, such as not being ableist or creating barriers for me in public. But there are people I am close with that are always there when I need them and for whatever reason. I have been trying to think of ways to thank you or show them how much I appreciate them. I have friends who pick me up off the couch, wash my hair when I am too tired, feed me when I can’t cook, and help me with my cat. I was thinking of a fun gift that has to do with strong women, I have one friend who always lifts me off the couch, and I appreciate her being strong and always willing and able!

What do people in your life do that you appreciate and want to thank them for doing? Does it have to do with your disability? Do you feel like you have to say thank you or that you want to say thank you? In what ways have you shown your appreciation for people who do more for you without needing to be told?

danielle-dani-liptak replied 2 years, 12 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.