Muscular Dystrophy News Forums Forums MD Awareness Member Spotlight What Makes Me Rare MD CHALLENGE! ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⠀

• What Makes Me Rare MD CHALLENGE! ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⠀

Posted by danielle-dani-liptak on February 7, 2020 at 4:19 pm

⁣At MD News Today, we are celebrating Rare Disease Day, which is February 29. It is a day when we shout loud and proud to the world that we have forged uniquely powerful identities through the odysseys of our conditions. It’s the day we demand more awareness, more action, more compassion. Let’s flood the internet with our voices to make our strength known.⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Your voice is a powerful tool, and we want to create a video montage at the end of the month of all people from different rare disease communities, showing and telling us why you are unique. So, if you are comfortable, we are taking video submissions.⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⠀⁣⁣
    ⁣⁣⁣⁣
    *However, we will be posting written #WHATMAKESMERAREMD stories throughout February*⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⠀⁣⁣
    ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣
    • So, which do you want to do? A video or story?⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⠀⁣⁣
    ⁣⁣⁣⁣
    1. For videos:⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Get your selfie cam out and tell us who you are, where you are from, and, most importantly, what makes YOU are rare. Post on your Instagram and tag us in the video! Don’t forget to share it using the hashtag #WHATMAKESMERAREMD⁣⁣

Note: we will be creating a video with all the participants. If you want to be part of this initiative, email us your video to [email protected] and be sure to use “What Makes Me Rare MD” in the subject line.⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⠀⁣⁣

2. For written submissions: Tell us who you are, where you are from, what your rare disease is, but most importantly, why YOU are rare. And, send us a photo of yourself — we’ll be sharing throughout Feb! When you post on your IG, tag us in and don’t forget to share it using the hashtag #WHATMAKESMERAREMD

*Email all submissions to [email protected] and be sure to use “What Makes Me Rare MD” in the subject line*

Do you have any questions about this challenge? What makes you rare?

danielle-dani-liptak replied 4 years, 2 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.