Muscular Dystrophy News Forums Forums Support Groups Adults​ ​With​ ​Muscular Dystrophy Navage Nasal Irrigation for Managing Sinus Infections

• Navage Nasal Irrigation for Managing Sinus Infections

Posted by Leah Leilani on November 29, 2021 at 4:30 pm

It was inevitable that I would get a sinus infection amid the horrible weather this Fall. I felt weird when I came home from spending Thanksgiving at a friend’s house. I woke up the next day with horrible body aches and a fever.

I couldn’t rid my body of the mucus in my nose and there was no way I was going to try a neti pot. My mom did find a solution though. It’s called the Navage Saline Nasal Irrigation.

Navage mechanically sucks and flushes out all that annoying mucus that builds up and holds in bacteria. Here’s a video to see exactly how it works.

It’s easy to clean and simple to operate. One thing to note is it does have to be parallel to your nostrils so I sit on a low-to the-ground stool and rest the machine on my countertop. You may have to figure out your own system to prop up the machine or have a caregiver hold it for you while using it.

Navage.com also has accessories to make the irrigation system easier to use, along with extra supplies like salt pods.

Do you get sinus infections frequently? Have you used a neti pot before and are looking for a better solution to clear out your nose?

Leah Leilani replied 2 years, 4 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.