Muscular Dystrophy News Forums Forums Tips, Tricks, and Advice Medical marijuana dispensary

• Medical marijuana dispensary

Posted by Leah Leilani on July 8, 2019 at 4:30 pm

Recently, I took a trip to a dispensary to investigate products to relieve my chronic pain. The medication I’ve been taking for my pain has caused me to gain weight and I wanted a solution for my breakthrough pain that didn’t come with side effects.

Even though medical marijuana is approved by the government and there are numerous studies proving its medical benefits, there’s still a stigma surrounding the use of medical marijuana.

The staff at the dispensary were incredible helpful and non-judgmental. They made me feel comfortable and taken care of. I was asked specific questions about what I was looking for and my what symptoms I experience. Unlike a doctors office, I felt like my disease was not questioned.

Are you skeptical about the benefits of using medical marijuana? Do you know someone who uses medical marijuana? Are you nervous about using medical marijuana because of the stigma surrounding it?

replied 4 years, 9 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.