Emily holds a Ph.D. in Biochemistry from the University of Iowa and is currently a postdoctoral scholar at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She graduated with a Masters in Chemistry from the Georgia Institute of Technology and holds a Bachelors in Biology and Chemistry from the University of Central Arkansas. Emily is passionate about science communication, and, in her free time, writes and illustrates children’s stories.
Articles by Emily Malcolm
- Oral AMO-02 aids muscle, heart health in mouse model of DMD
- How Duchenne deters dreams about the future
- CureDuchenne to offer free new virtual resource for DMD caregivers
- Translarna approval for DMD in EU not recommended for renewal
- Making modifications to curb the exhaustion of high school
- Enrollment complete in Phase 3 trial of losmapimod for FSHD
- When did standing up become a multistep process?
- The DMD community reminds me of my purpose in life
- $25K grants will help nonprofits counter DMD healthcare disparities
- The challenges of seeing my 3 sons with DMD experience ableism