• Solveig Magnuson

February 18, 2020 at 9:44 am

This happened to me just this past week… felt as though I had a sinus infection – used my neti pot multiple times a day and a couple sprays of Afrin once and it gradually cleared up! I was SO CLOSE to going to the clinic because I suffer from sinus problems whenever I get a cold, so I have had my fair share of sinus infection. If I’m correct, the only way they can TRULY diagnose a sinus infection is with an x-ray. I know of ONE TIME that I really had a sinus infection because I had a high fever and went to bed at 7pm! Before you go to the dr, just try the neti pot as much as you can! Also, Afrin helps with the swollen feeling.

• Leah Leilani

February 18, 2020 at 4:17 pm

I have always been prone to sinus infections. I actually have a lot of problems in the nose and throat area. I get bad post nasal drip but have recently discovered that it’s a common occurrence amongst people with my type of MD. I hate antibiotics but those seem to be the only solution once an infection has begun along with decongestants, saline and my usual prescription nasal medications. Good topic Dani! Don’t know why I didn’t think of this one 🤦🏻‍♀️