• Amusement park rides

Posted by leah-leilani on May 28, 2019 at 4:05 pm

Even though some amusement park rides allow a person with special needs more time to get on the ride or have a designated handicap seat, do you still find them inaccessible for you? Are you unable to hold your body upright and therefore find the seats unsupportive? Do you love roller coasters but your body is too fragile for such an intense ride? Have you found other ways to still enjoy amusement parks like eating the delicious food?

leah-leilani replied 4 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • astrid

June 19, 2019 at 4:42 pm

I was wondering this morning, what do people do? I wanted to take my husband to Disney world but I dont want him to feel sad because he might not be able to ride. His respiratory system is compromised and his neck muscles are really weak. Does anyone have any advice.??

• leah-leilani

June 19, 2019 at 8:52 pm

Unfortunately he may not be able to go on the rides. If you used a neck brace he may be able to go on some calmer rides like Pirates of the Caribbean. The good thing about Disneyland is that there’s always entertainment and good food. The parades are very fun too. There’s almost always something to see and do.