Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Leah Leilani
      Keymaster

Are you a book reader? Have you read any books that contain a character or characters with disabilities? What has been your favorite book with a disabled or chronically ill character?

I’m definitely a book lover. I’m always on the hunt for a new book series to obsess over. My favorites books featuring a disabled character would have to be The Fault in our Stars and Me before You.

Pete Barron
      Participant

I read all the time and “The Fault in our Stars” is a good one. Other than that one, there’s “If Not for This” which is a realistic depiction of a woman who develops MS. The rest that come to mind are all science fiction/fantasy. In that group, there are many of the books written by my brother T.A Barron. He often has characters with disabilities, but often with some magical powers as well.

Leah Leilani
      Keymaster

Pete, I will have to look in to “If Not This” and definitely your brothers books. I happen to be a big fan of science fiction and fantasy novels. Thank you for the recommendations.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account