• gail-sullivan

July 22, 2022 at 10:13 pm

for me it’s getting me out of the house to somewhere else like the dentist. I have to hire an ambulance taxi. My dentist is 15 miles away from my house and last Thursday it cost me over $800 to go to the dentist and back home. I can’t afford to spend this kind of money to go to the hospital for test or to the dentist. However there’s no other way for me to get to either place and there’s no refunds whatsoever from the government.

• danielle-dani-liptak

September 13, 2022 at 11:14 am

Wow. There is no way I could ever afford that! I am thankful to have my own transportation, but to hear that you must go to the dentist and pay that much for a vehicle! It is SHOCKING. On top of that hearing, you don’t get any refund or insurance coverage for it. I wonder if other members have the same experience as you! Where are you located, if I may ask?

• gail-sullivan

July 11, 2023 at 3:20 pm

I thought I had replied to the question about but apparently I did not. I apologize for that. It is not covered by my insurance, even though I live in Canada and I have O’Hare which covers almost everything that Americans have to pay for. But there are some areas that are sadly lacking and this is one of them. It cost. almost my entire disability pension for a month. You have to give them an exact time when they can pick you up and an exact time to when you’re leaving to come home. If you’re out it cost two dollars a minute and as I’m sure most people realize when you go to the dentist. You have no idea how long it’s going to take. I also got charged two dollars a minute because they came 15 minutes.early. Right now people are fighting to get me back the money, so I just have to wait and find out if it works or not.