Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Leah Leilani
      Keymaster

What symptoms of side effects did you experience after receiving your second COVID-19 Vaccine and how long did they last?

My symptoms were body aches, chills and fatigue. Fortunately, the side effects didn’t last too long and hit approximately 28 hours after receiving the vaccine. It basically felt like I had a flu for one day. 

Tracy Myall
      Participant

I am interested in hearing more answers as I am getting my second vaccination tomorrow!

Tracy Myall
      Participant

I’m happy to say that I didn’t have many side effects from my second vaccination. My arm was sore at the vaccination site, and I was a little tired for a few days, but other than that things went just fine! hopefully by next Sunday (2 weeks after) I will be fully protected. But I will still be using my mask and keeping my distance.

Pete Barron
      Participant

I had no effect from the shots except for a little arm soreness for a day. Not to make light of some of the severe side effects some have reported, I almost wish I had more of a reaction to now know that I am (mostly anyway) immune!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account