Muscular Dystrophy News Forums Forums Support Groups Mental Health and Positivity Crystals, the Moon and Tarot Cards: The Rise of Spirituality

• Crystals, the Moon and Tarot Cards: The Rise of Spirituality

Posted by danielle-dani-liptak on January 6, 2022 at 9:28 am

I noticed a rise in interest among my friends, especially over the pandemic about crystals tarots and moon cycles. So I found myself researching and following along on Instagram about my zodiac and the different phases of the moon and how it can affect us. I am a Sagittarius, for instance.

Public curiosity about the mystical is one thing I attribute to the rise over the past four or five years. So, do you dabble for fun, or do you believe there is power in the mystical? For example, it is believed that crystals have an extraordinary ability to store, transmit, and transform energy to pursue wellness and spirituality.

pete-barron replied 2 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • pete-barron

January 7, 2022 at 3:30 pm

I have always believed that from a scientific point of view that there are many things we do not know. Many of these things are because our sciences don’t know how to read the information yet. That does not mean that they don’t exist, just because they cannot be proven (yet!)

When I can afford it I often spend my “mad money” seeking answers from astrologists, tarot readers, and various “fortune tellers”. Certainly some have been fakes or at least their predictions were way off the mark, but some have been scarily accurate! Thirty plus years ago I saw my then future wife in a trance that one of these practitioners put me in. The whole thing was recorded on audio tape and when we listen to it, my wife and I both get chills. I figured out right away after I met her for the first time who she was. I even told my sister, who I was drinking coffee with at the time, that I would marry that woman we just met! We have had animal psychics who learned things that really happened from our pets that there was no way the psychic could have guessed.

Keep your mind open and keep searching!