Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Leah Leilani
      Keymaster

Do you need assistance cutting your finger and toe nails? Has anyone accidentally cut your nails too short and caused them to bleed?

For the time being, I’m still able to cut my own nails unless I’m too tired. To be honest, I’m glad for this because having my nails cut by someone else gives me anxiety. Even if I’m getting a manicure, I’m always terrified of being wounded by a sharp tool.

Leah Leilani
      Keymaster

Dani, that’s terrible! That’s exactly what I’m afraid of! I think my mom nipped me once with clippers when I was a toddler and that’s why I’m so scared, lol.

Tracy Myall
      Participant

I have a really hard time reaching my toenails because of my fused back. So far I’ve been able to cut them by myself, barely. But I dread the day I have to have someone else do it. I don’t mind getting a pedicure, but it seems weird to me to have to ask a helper to cut my toenails. Does that seem weird to you

Leah Leilani
      Keymaster

I don’t think it’s weird at all to have someone help you cut your nails. It’s no different than having help shaving your legs or brush your teeth.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account