• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #12851
      Leah Leilani

      Have you thought about what would happen to your disabled child if you and your spouse were to die? Where would your child live and how would they be cared for? What inheritance would they receive from you that would benefit them?

      A Special Needs Trust is a legal document made by the minors parent/guardian and a lawyer for the minors future well-being. Special Needs Trusts protect the assets and provide benefits to a minor with either physical or mental disabilities. It also include a financial inheritance for the minor. My parents decided to add in the trust that I will remain living in our current house, which is wheelchair accessible.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen


We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.


Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account