Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Recently I had to work in a store downtown for a full day. The city that I live in has street parking and garage parking. I usually do street parking as it is closer to the store I work at and for my ramp if there are no available, accessible spaces in the garage. However, I received a parking ticket for parking over the white line. I feel like this is unfair because I cannot park close to the curb due to my ramp. Also, I have noticed that the parking spaces in front of the college aew larger than those closer to downtown businesses.  I wonder if this is because schools must follow the rules about the sizes of their spaces.

Have you ever gotten a ticket for parking poorly even though you have used your accessible space placard and have signs saying you have a ramp in your vehicle? Did you fight the ticket or pay it?

Pete Barron
      Participant

I once parked pointing the wrong way on a back street because it was the only space around forward of a driveway where I need to park with my rear entry van. I went to a movie and was back within 2 hours and found a ticket on my car. I appealed in writing on the form included, but was denied. I ended up paying the fine.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account