Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Leah Leilani
      Keymaster

Have you had your prostate examined for cancerous tumors? Did your doctor inform you about the process and walk you through each step? Did your doctor offer to assist you out of your clothes and onto the exam table? Where all your concerns met and your comfort a top priority? Which do you prefer, a male or female doctor during a private examination such as this or are you indifferent?

I didn’t have an exam for cancer but I did have enlarged prostate exam through my penis then I  had Rezum surgery.  The answer to all your questions was yes. My Dr, nurses and his staff were very kind.  I prefer female helping me but would not object to a male.

Leah Leilani
      Keymaster

William, as I’m sure you know, it’s so important to have a thoughtful and caring doctor during procedures like the one you had and it makes me happy to know that you were taken care of? Can you tell me why you prefer a female doctor over a male?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Leah Leilani.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account