Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Leah Leilani
      Keymaster

Did you know that Starbucks has officially initiated it’s ban on plastic straws?

Starbucks chains all around the world have moved away from using plastic straws and have implemented their new “sippy cup” lids for iced beverages. Although this new rendition won’t effect all drinks, it does pose an impact on people with disabilities who aren’t able to lift drinks on their own.

What are your thoughts about this company-wide change? Will you still remain a customer of Starbucks?

Pete Barron
      Participant

I have rarely been a “Barstuck’s” customer as I much prefer to give my money to any small local competitor. I don’t understand the straw issue. I use a metal straw repeatedly. They sell them at “Wallyworld” and they are cheap and easy to rinse out and easy to carry. They come in a variety of thickness and bends.

Leah Leilani
      Keymaster

I know for my mom, she has tried using the metal straws but hates that they bang against her teeth. I try to use silicone straws as much as possible because I don’t like single use plastic, although you can wash plastic straws and reuse them more than once.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account