Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Leah Leilani
      Keymaster

Alex Dacy, also known as Wheelchair Rapunzel recently made an emotional social media post about needing a minor fix for a part on her wheelchair only to find out that she would have to wait two months to have her wheelchair repaired.

Wheelchair users depend on their wheelchairs to achieve independence. Our wheelchair are our legs-they get us from A to B. Without them our lives are brought to an abrupt halt. Click here to sign Alex’s petition to initiate change to this corrupt system.

Have you been forced to wait to have your wheelchair repaired? What is the longest period of time you’ve had to wait?

Pete Barron
      Participant

My first insurance covered chair was with Numotion. Service was awful and customer care disappeared as soon as I signed up to buy it. Many of my disabled friends had the same experience, so much so that we got to calling them “Nomotion”! My newest chair is through National Seating. Although far from problem free, they really make an effort to cut through the “red tape” and keep me rolling. Sometimes “number two” does try harder!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account