Muscular Dystrophy News Forums Forums COVID-19 and MD Today I received my Booster (Moderna)

• Today I received my Booster (Moderna)

Posted by Danielle "Dani" Liptak on November 15, 2021 at 1:11 pm

I went to CVS online and signed up to get my booster yesterday. I set up an appointment for today at 10:30 am. I tried to get a good night’s sleep the night before. When I woke up, I had breakfast and took my medication like usual. I felt nothing when she gave me the shot. I was required to wear a mask regardless of health status. Most places also have you wait 15 minutes to see if you have any side effects from the vaccine. I felt fine and went and put gas in my car and when to the store to grab a few items I needed. After I got home, I started cleaning and working. I suddenly felt like I was going to fall while folding my laundry. After feeling a little lightheaded, I thought it best to have lunch and water. I have had a slight headache on and off, so I will lay down and close the blinds. I will call CVS later and ask if I can take Tylenol or something similar if I still have a headache and my arm gets sorer.

If you have any questions about how I signed up for the booster online or anything else, please feel free to reach out to me.

Danielle "Dani" Liptak replied 2 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.