• syed-asnian-hussain

February 9, 2019 at 1:05 pm

No i don’t have these devices

• garry

February 16, 2019 at 3:06 pm

I would love to get an Apple watch since it does have the best fall detection sensor on the market but the price is something that makes me think twice before buying and I also need an iPhone which I don’t have. From what I’m reading all it does is detect the fall, ask you if you’re okay and if not it will call the person you have as an emergency contact.  But really all you need is a smartwatch that can call and is water resistance. Personally, I don’t like wearing stuff on my wrist but the Apple watch with the sports strap made it feel like it wasn’t even on.  So If I can find a strap that allows me to not notice it I’m all for it to get a smartwatch because it will be very valuable to when we fall since we won’t have our phone on us all the time.

• danielle-dani-liptak

February 19, 2019 at 6:44 am

Hey Garry, I agree the price can be a lot! I wonder if insurance would cover the price?

I did not know the Apple watch had the best fall detection sensor, that is so cool! I personally use a Samsung phone and I love it, so I hoping that Samsung will come out with something similar.

Right now I use a guardian, if I fall I push the button on my necklace and it calls someone to help me. It is a monthly payment but maybe it would be better to get a device that recognizes when I say it’s name instead of needing to physically push a button, in case I fall and cannot move, I can still use my voice hopefully.

• garry

February 19, 2019 at 7:05 pm

I wish I had insurance lol but I do have family and relatives who don’t mind pitching in if I decide to get one but I want to be sure that I find a smartwatch that suits my needs.

I also have a Samsung. Been using one for the last 10 years almost lol. If it comes down to the Apple watch then I might have to switch to an iPhone ahh.

That’s pretty cool, a guardian. I never heard of that before. Its basically like a smartwatch since it calls people still. I’m not sure if the voice part is always active on smartwatches since that could drain the battery.

• syed-asnian-hussain

February 17, 2019 at 5:47 am

Hi my name is syed Asnian i am from India i was diagnosed at 17 with a muscular dystrophy form called LGMD my health is weaken day by day.I am belongs to a poor family and i am also a student.I cannot afford so much for this.so i need help please give help.