• Attention all MD forum members

Posted by leah-leilani on June 1, 2020 at 4:00 pm

Hello members of the Muscular Dystrophy Forum. Dani and I are thrilled to announce that the forum is back and active after a two and a half month hiatus!

We welcome all our new members that have joined the forum during our absence and remind you that the MD forum is a safe place  to share experiences, receive advice and encourage others. We are here for you all during these trying times.

~ Leah Leilani

pete-barron replied 3 years, 10 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • ralph

June 2, 2020 at 6:35 am

Great! Glad you’re both back! Our fearless leaders 💪🏽

• pete-barron

June 2, 2020 at 7:28 pm

Welcome back, I am healthy and very busy doing home school and day care for two grandkids 40 hours a week. When they go home though I catch up on email (and sleep)! I am looking forward to contributing whatever I can, Pete

• leah-leilani

June 2, 2020 at 7:31 pm

Pete,

so happy to hear to doing good these times. Perhaps next Monday we can finally get the ball rolling with Member Spotlight?

• pete-barron

June 7, 2020 at 3:45 pm

Monday is very busy with appointments now that things are starting to open up around here. I will be home a couple of times in between and will check my email. I don’t get email on my phone, but you can text or call me at 541-520-1842. Looking forward to it! Pete