• Leah Leilani

December 19, 2022 at 12:53 pm

I realized this late too but caregivers deserve our appreciation more than just in November. Caregivers help us live our lives to the fullest and provide us with quality of life. Thank you to all the hired caregivers, family members that care-give, nurses, assistants and all other forms of caregivers. We love and appreciate you.

• Danielle "Dani" Liptak

January 9, 2023 at 11:35 am

I agree, sometimes I forget that they are not only my parents they are my caregivers as well. Which is a different job than parenting, in my opinion. What do you think?

• Leah Leilani

January 24, 2023 at 2:10 pm

I can do that as well. I’m so my best to show my parents the gratitude they deserve but I’m especially grateful if one or both of my parents are sick, overwhelmed or particularly exhausted because I realize that they still have to take care of me during those times. Do you find caregiving a touchy subject when you’re in the middle of an argument or disagreement with your parents/caregivers? Do you think it makes you seem ungrateful?

• Danielle "Dani" Liptak

January 31, 2023 at 11:44 am

Oh, of course, I think I feel most like a burden when the argument is about caregiving! Especially if during or after the argument I am still in need of help from the person!