• Ralph Yaniz

July 24, 2019 at 7:36 am

I have not tried that. I did a little yoga a couple of years ago when I could do some of the movements on the ground but even those have become difficult. I may have to look into that! Do you know of any good videos?

• Ralph Yaniz

July 24, 2019 at 8:29 am

Dani, Let me know if you find anything good out there. I may just give this a try!

• Leah Leilani

July 24, 2019 at 4:57 pm

I do a lot of stretches at night to loosen my muscles but I’ve never heard of chair yoga!

• Ralph Yaniz

July 25, 2019 at 1:25 pm

Dani, great videos. As soon as I can heal my injured shoulder I’m ready to try these 🙂

• James Williams

August 8, 2019 at 5:40 pm

I do a lot of stretches at morning  but I’ve never heard of chair yoga.

• Noah Oscar

September 5, 2019 at 12:27 am

I hate to do exercise, so I use yoga chair, and really it’s so good, I bought mine one from Flexispot promo code at Reecoupons by using online coupons and really it’s worth buying for me, I suggest you must buy it you will feel much better after using this, here many other types of chair are available too.

• Noah Oscar

September 7, 2019 at 11:12 am

I hate to do exercise, so I use yoga chair, and really it’s so good, I bought mine one from Flexispot promo code by using online coupons and really it’s worth buying for me, I suggest you must buy it you will feel much better after using this, here many other types of chair are available too.

• Noah Oscar

September 7, 2019 at 11:12 am

I hate to do exercise, so I use yoga chair, and really it’s so good, I bought mine one from reecoupons.com/view/flexispot by using online coupons and really it’s worth buying for me, I suggest you must buy it you will feel much better after using this, here many other types of chair are available too.