• Leah Leilani

September 15, 2022 at 1:28 pm

I always fear something like this happening. Cities never take care of important stuff like this until someone gets hurt. I’m glad you came out okay but I know that your chair probably took a beating. Have you gotten someone to come a fix the damages to your chair? Could the construction company cover the cost to fix your chair?

• Danielle "Dani" Liptak

September 23, 2022 at 9:41 am

Yes, to all those things, but right now, I can’t even get Numotion to send me the itemized recipes so I can give them to the city’s insurance/ lawyers. This is because it has been SO FRUSTRATING!

• Leah Leilani

October 7, 2022 at 11:02 pm

Sounds like NuMotion! Hence, why they’re called No-motion. I hope you can get it all sorted out painlessly and finally get some closer. As well as prevent someone else from suffering the same fate or worse.

• Danielle "Dani" Liptak

October 11, 2022 at 12:45 pm

Another thing I don’t understand is why when they schedule an appointment, they will only give you the appointment time DAY OF; what if I have work, plans, meetings, etc.? Do they believe disabled people don’t need a time frame? Just odd to me.

• Leah Leilani

October 14, 2022 at 4:48 pm

I think it’s just another one of their ableist ways. They don’t tend to make anything easy on any of their clients. It’s as if they try to get people to just give up and not fight for their needs.

• Danielle "Dani" Liptak

October 19, 2022 at 11:59 am

I ended up wasting my entire Wednesday waiting for Numotion to call or come by my house. When I finally gave up and had to go to work I felt totally defeated by them. I called the next day and although the woman was kind on the phone she honestly made me feel stupid and like I was in the wrong. I still have no idea what is going to happen or who I could even speak to about this incident but I am beyond frustrated and will need to find a new company to go with. (If there even is one around where I live)