Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I asked a couple of weeks back about makeup removers that you all use, specifically around the eyes. I have not had total success trying different products and wondered if anyone has recommendations to get waterproof and colored liners off my eyes without irritating them too much. Unfortunately, with FSHD, I cannot close my eyes tightly, so I get stuff in them constantly. So the product would have to be gentle enough to get in my eye occasionally. Thanks for any ideas or recommendations!

Kelsey
      Participant

Hi Dani,

I’m very sensitive to make up removers and almost always get a rash from the use. The only thing that I can safely use is micellar water. I don’t know if it would irritate your eyes if it got in them. Hope you’re able to find a helpful solution!

Leah Leilani
      Keymaster

Coconut oil is very safe to use around the eyes. It may cause a bit of blurred vision for a few minutes but it doesn’t sting or irritate. Then follow up with your typical facial cleanser and wash it off. Your makeup should be completely gone.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account