Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Leah Leilani
      Keymaster

What is your favorite thing to eat that is unhealthy for you?

I never used to crave sugary things until I had my gallbladder removed and had to cut fatty foods out of my diet. Now, it feels like I always want something sweet and chocolate-y.

Marie Calendar’s makes a pie called Chocolate Satin. It’s made of a chocolate mousse with an Oreo crust. If I didn’t have my mom to help me with portion control, I would definitely indulge in more than one slice, lol.

Tracy Myall
      Participant

Since this whole Covid thing started I have been more stressed and of course been in the house most of the time. I find that I crave baked goods, which I never used to eat. Cookies and danishes, muffins etc. I feel like I have definitely put on the Covid 15 that they talk about. Not sure if it’s exactly 15 pounds because I’m afraid to get on the scale! I guess I’ll know next time I have a doctors appointment and have to get on the dreaded scale!!

Leah Leilani
      Keymaster

I hear you, Tracy! Christmas time was incredibly difficult for me with all the sweets in the house. I always keep a couple of chocolates in the house so that way if I want to indulge I have a piece of my favorite candy without wasting the calories on something else. I try to keep it to one piece a day but if I’m having a bad day, the temptation can get to me.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account