• Having a TV installed in my room

Posted by leah-leilani on July 22, 2019 at 5:00 pm

One of my goals this summer was to put a television in my room. I’ve always put this off until now because I liked watching television with my parents in the living room. Now that I’m older, I realize the advantages of watching your own shows in private. Having a TV in my room will help me tremendously when my health isn’t at its best. I am also looking forward to being able to write my articles on a bigger screen.

Do you have a television/computer in your room? Is it easier on you to be able to stay in best rather than transfer all the way to another part of your house? Do you have any recommendations for binge-worthy Netflix shows? What are a few of your summer goals?

leah-leilani replied 4 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • ralph

July 23, 2019 at 7:24 am

What works very well for me is being able to broadcast my entire cable channel lineup on my iPad anywhere in my home. I pretty much live with my iPad with me at all times so I can watch any channel and also Amazon prime and Netflix wherever I am in the house what’s nice too is that I get some extra channels on the iPad that I can’t get on the television like American movie Classics!

• leah-leilani

July 24, 2019 at 5:03 pm

Having television on you iPad probably saves you a lot of muscle strain too, I assume. You don’t have to walk all the way to the other side of the house.