Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Leah Leilani
      Keymaster

Hawkin Miller has come to realize the creativity that plays a prominent role in his life as a writer and poetic beauty that you don’t have to be physically able to bring something into existence. Read his newest article “Creativity Allows Me to Surpass Any Physical Limits.

How do you express your creativity despite the limitations of muscular dystrophy?

Ralph Yaniz
      Participant

Love this column by Hawkin. I have written several columns about living creatively. Those of us with disabilities are master at this. This creative living is essential. While I focused more on purely creative living to overcome physical obstacles, Hawkin takes this a step further to the realm of mindful creativity. Great!

David
      Participant

I love this column by Hawkin Miller. Music has been a part of my life since I was a child, and I’ve always relied on listening and creating music to get me through some tough experiences. I’ve recently gotten interested in photography. It’s so relaxing and I actually feel my blood pressure lower when I’m out taking pics in nature. I think creative endeavors help make life meaningful.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account