• Ralph Yaniz

July 10, 2019 at 9:25 am

Dani, This is a very hard one for me and for many people. I think if a dog has muscular dystrophy issues, like a human, I would be OK with trying to find solutions as long as, like with humans, it’s done with kindness. I had heard in some places that dogs were being given muscular dystrophy and that’s a little harder for me. As for the celebrity thing I will let them do their own thing. I am not really into that but they can bring attention to some good causes.

• Ralph Yaniz

July 11, 2019 at 6:53 am

I think this makes sense. I also want people to step up. I wrote about clinical trials in one column.   I have muscle tissue   In three different states and one foreign country. I’ve had five biopsies. All of these happened by me being aggressive. Calling researchers. And sometimes they need normal cells from people without MD. So let’s do all we can and I know we will find a cure. Thanks!

• Ralph Yaniz

July 11, 2019 at 8:16 am

Dani, no, not at all. But we are all different. I’d like to search and read more about why that happens. A very small piece of muscle is taken. I wonder what happens. Do you have any info you can share offline.  We are entering a family study and my two brothers may need to have biopsies. I’d like to learn more. Let’s talk when you can.

• Ralph Yaniz

July 11, 2019 at 3:55 pm

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Yes  I have had three needle biopsies and two regular biopsies  but even the needle biopsies  took quite a bit because they suck it out through these big needles and it is painful</p>