Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Leah Leilani
      Keymaster

What do you miss most about life before COVID-19?

It’s true what they say, that you never know what you have until it’s gone. It’s hard to get through life without hugging and being physically close to those you love. Hugs are definitely one of the things I miss most. I also miss leaving my house without having a panic attack. Every time I see someone not following the proper precautions or only wearing their mask over their mouth, I immediately feel my anxiety rising.

Tracy Myall
      Participant

I miss my family most of all. Being able to see them in person and touch them/hug them. Some of my family is older and we have to be safe and stay apart for now. But my dad has health issues and I worry so much about him but don’t want to go see him during this period. It’s been a really hard on me and causes a lot of anxiety

Leah Leilani
      Keymaster

I know what you mean. My grandparents have lived in assisted living and I’ve been unable to see them. My grandfather passed in November and I couldn’t say goodbye. But I do video chat with my grandmother on occasion to cheer her up and lighten her spirits.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account