• Larry

March 12, 2021 at 2:31 pm

I think I did. Not abusive, but I definitely settled. I find it now very difficult to leave because of physical difficulties. I will have a tough time being single again.

• Danielle "Dani" Liptak

March 15, 2021 at 3:33 pm

Hey Larry. It isn’t easy being single, but in my opinion, it is more difficult being in a toxic relationship or one that you no longer have your heart in. I enjoy being single, especially if I don’t worry about pretending or not towards another person. You said you stay because you physically can’t live independently? I don’t know where you live, but many government programs offer assistance towards independent living.

• Leah Leilani

March 15, 2021 at 4:16 pm

Larry, do mean that you’ll have a hard time being single because you’re unable to have someone else step in to help you physically? Or will it be difficult emotionally? I can honestly say that I’ve never been more happy to be single. There are many advantage to only living for yourself. It has also given me a better perspective of who I deserve to have in my life and that is someone who fully appreciates me and what I have to offer.

• Larry

March 19, 2021 at 2:09 pm

I was alone before and it was very difficult. I know I’m a different person now, but everything seems like it would be more difficult. My fear is that I will go into isolation because it will just be too difficult to go out and meet people.