Muscular Dystrophy News Forums Forums Support Groups Adults​ ​With​ ​Muscular Dystrophy Thank You for Another Year on the MD Forums

• danielle-dani-liptak

January 4, 2022 at 3:46 pm

I think getting Covid was the most difficult. Mentally and physically, it took its toll on me. However, I was proud of myself for finishing and graduating with my master’s in strategic communications from American University (online). For 2022 I would like to find something from which I can gain experience and knowledge and put my master’s degree to work! Other than that, I would like to have a healthier year. One where I go out into the sun more, actually eat healthier and take all my vitamins, and drink the proper amount of water while getting the recommended amount of sleep. This past year my sleep and eating habits were all over the place, and it didn’t do me or my bank account any favors. I want to be more mindful of what I put in my body physically and mentally. I hope everyone had a good end of the year. I would love to hear what everyone else has been doing these first few days of the new year?