Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Leah Leilani
      Keymaster

In the year 2020, it seems that everyone is struggling with the mental battle to remain productive and continue to strive towards their dreams. Hawkin shares the methods that help him start his day off right and stay dedicated to his job in his article “How I’m Getting Out of My 2020 Funk.”

Have you experienced mental hardships that have impacted your life this year? What are you doing to relieve or dispel these difficulties?

Tracy Myall
      Participant

This year has made my depression and anxiety even worse. I would love to hear some others give ideas on how they relieve their 2020/COVID-19 blues

Leah Leilani
      Keymaster

My depression and anxiety has amplified this year as well. I wrote an article about it, Learning to Accept My Mental Illness Through Creativity.” I find that it also helps to talk to someone about whatever it is you’re feeling. I know how cliche that sounds but it is effective. That person doesn’t have to be a therapist, just someone you trust. For me, just getting thoughts out of my head is a relief in and of itself. If you don’t have anyone, you can always talk on here or message me or Dani.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account