Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Leah Leilani
      Keymaster

Do you prefer to order clothes online and try them in at home or try them on in the store?

Although wheelchair friendly changing stalls do offer more room than the regular stall, they’re still tight for both a caregiver and a person in a wheelchair.

I, personally, like to order online and try on clothes at my leisure at home. If I get tired I can take a break and rest or choose to do it another day. I’m also able to make a better decision about what items to keep without the pressure to buy something.

Ralph Yaniz
      Participant

For me, it’s definitely too hard to try stuff on at a store. And I really rarely buy clothes anymore. I pretty much have what I need for ever 🙂 my annual gym shoe buy I order from home. Easy.

Ralph Yaniz
      Participant

Dani, I agree. I know I have shirts that I have been wearing for 15 years or more and I could almost live out my life buying very little. And I have a little doubt that all of this could have an affect on the environment. So many of us live oversold, meaning we are spending much more than we need to. But I know some people really enjoy shopping for clothing and we all have our hobbies and interest. But I will save my money for travel!

Leah Leilani
      Keymaster

I follow a couple zero waste people and although I think it’s okay to try to minimize our waste, it won’t make much of a difference. Besides, the United States doesn’t pollute the planet as much as day India or China.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account