Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Are you attending any virtual Muscular Dystrophy Association Walks this year? The walk here in North Carolina is virtual! I don’t know what to expect but I will be participating. I am also curious if I can join other walks around the country now! How are you participating in raising awareness for MD?

Leah Leilani
      Keymaster

Shane and Hannah, from Squirmy and Grubs, have a Virtual Walk for his foundation, Laughing at my Nightmare.

Glendalee Deruiter
      Participant

How can we join the virtual walk? I’m new on here and wanted to become more of a support system and being with the disease for over 15 years gave me the strength to make other people’s lives much easier to deal with and be able to enjoy their lives with MD

Leah Leilani
      Keymaster

Glendalee, I looked up the Virtual 5k for the Laughing at My Nightmare organization and unfortunately sign ups are now unavailable but I’m sure if you searched Muscular Dystrophy Virtual Walks on Facebook or Instagram you could find some resources.

Glendalee Deruiter
      Participant

Thank you so much. Take care and. Be always safe in everything you do. Aloha glee

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account