• Ralph Yaniz

August 19, 2019 at 8:22 am

I was always able to sit at my desk and work, but it was getting harder on shoulders to get out of chair. Now with my injury I’ve had to bring in a bar stool. That’s causing me neck pain because I’m way too high over the desk. So I’ve been finding I’m working more in bed or in the recliner chair. It’s not easy having to continually adapt.

• Danielle "Dani" Liptak

August 19, 2019 at 8:21 am

Exactly, it seems like even if I make my office space more appealing to do work from, it is a continuous battle for comfort. If I find a good chair, then the desk is too low, or my legs dangling causes them to go numb, or I risk falling going from my desk to my room…always adapting though, you are right Ralph!

• Lexi Pappas

August 27, 2019 at 4:15 pm

I work from home and I used to sit on my bed…but I realized that I would get super distracted and couldn’t get work done. I now have a desk and a (kind of) comfy chair. It is so much better for my posture; although a few times a day I have to lie down on the couch because I get so much pain in my neck. I was thinking about possibly wearing a neck brace during the day. Not sure what the best solution is, but that it what I do!

• Leah Leilani

August 28, 2019 at 4:50 pm

Lexi, I can get pretty bad neck pain from writing or drawing too long. My neck brace works wonders to improve my posture. Here’s a link to it on Amazon.com